Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bounty

I love Whole Foods. You can't see the teensy little Sugar Plum tomatoes or the avocado...but I'm probably the most excited about those. And the yummy Manchega, which is our pick for the Shi-Shi Cheese of the Week.
Hooray for food!
***Edited to answer a question: I chopped the fennel up into 1/2 inch cubes and tossed it with little chilled cubes of yummy roasted beets, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp fresh basil, 1/2 tsp dried tarragon and 3 tbsp lemon juice with some salt and pepper. IT WAS AMAZING!!! Carly loved it!***

6 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

Ah so pretty! What ya gonna do with the fennel?

Ghia said...

mmmmmmm...I LOVE manchega :O)

McCoyFamily said...

Wow that looks amazing gotta love fresh produce....

PS: Yeah!!!! Another Girl for the Fisher's....

Steph said...

i'm so jealous...i wouldn't have a clue what to do with half of this stuff. we seriously need to move to the same town again and you need to TEACH me!!! very impressive - i really do envy your talent!!

S+S Kline said...

Oooo...yummy!! You are sooo healthy! Congratulations on the news that you are having a little girl BTW!! That is sooo exciting! I'm sure Carly is ecstatic! :)

Kalyn said...

I love this photo :) Makes me feel sunny! :)
LOVE those tangelos!