Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Elmo

I'd really love to be sleeping right now, but since I can't stop SNEEZING for three minutes, let's look at some fun photos and videos from Carly's great big adventure this afternoon!
*
Be patient...once the song is over, Carly is VERY excited! She kept jumping up and down even when she got up to Elmo, and he jumped with her! It was so fun!



Where is Carly?

There she is!

Elmo shared some cupcakes with his friends! We weren't sure how great an idea that was with fifty kids in bookstore with bright red icing...but Carly loved it. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh, I wish I had been there! That was like taking Katherine to the , oh, who were those pink and red people with the tight body suits and helmets she liked? But anyway, I wish I could have been there to see Carly all jazzed about Elmo.

Kalyn said...

Oh my Gosh!!! She is too cute- jumping around like that!!! Sorry I haven't commented- I just got back from the SB Expo in the OC :)

Missed you!!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was the pink power ranger and the white power ranger. Yes!