Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's Thursday! Guess where we went this morning?

Marina has a beautiful courtyard in front of her house and the girls always like to say bye-bye to the flowers. Carly is always amazed because the flowers at Marina's house are still green week after week, while our flowers are an entirely different story.
Run, run!
Yes, they match and I did it on purpose and I don't want to hear anything about it. I think they look cute.
Carly's semi-aggressive tackle-hug.
At the fountain!
They look like two little conspirators in this photo.
Carly and her compulsive sharing! Andy HAD to have pita chips.
He was thrilled to get them, too!
Balancing act
I told Carly that Andy had plenty of chips and she kept saying "one moe!" and giving him just that one more, until finally we had to put them out of sight.
Marina got some pita crumbs on her blanket so she shook it out and very carefully laid it back out on the step!
They love drains, I'm telling you.
Hay-pane! (Airplane!)

Boo-boo #2. And you can see where the first one is still healing! Poor baby.
They are OBSESSED with the drain!
I can't explain it, I just photograph it.
And back to the car. Really, as ghetto as Oceanside is, the City Hall/Library building is really beautiful.




2 comments:

ADB said...

Oh my gosh! Carly is getting too big. She looks so cute in her jean skirt and pink shirt! I can't wait to come see you guys!!!

Brandi said...

Ryan is also obsessed with drains. Glad he isn't the only one.